Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Led Zeppelin: Kashmir.


"Kashmir" is a song by the band Led Zeppelin from their sixth album Physical Graffiti, released in 1975. It was written by Jimmy Page and Robert Plant (with contributions from John Bonham) over a period of three years, with the lyrics dating back to 1973.






Released: 24 February 1975
Recorded: July and December 1970 – March 1971, May 1972, January–February 1974 at multiple locations
Genre: Hard rock, heavy metal, blues rock
Length: 82:15
Language: English
Label: Swan Song
Producer: Jimmy Page

6 comments:

Paul 2 said...

Dawn, I had to hear this song and the complete Lp SOOOOOOOOOO many times when I was working at the record store that I never wanted to hear it again. Still feel that way

Dawn said...

LOL.. I know how you feel about Led Zeppelin. So, on the days I post their video. I will also post something, I think you will like. :)

Paul 2 said...

Dawn, Post them as much as you like, I still like a few things from the first LP. But One day when you least expect it , I'll post the Temple City Kazoo Orchestra's version of Whole Lot Of Love.

Dawn said...

LOL... I will be looking for it.. :)

Anonymous said...

That's a picture of Jimmy Page and David Coverdale...not Robert Plant.

Dawn said...

Wow, he looks just like Robert Plant.